1. Which Mauryan king was known as
Amitraghatta means, the slayer of foes?
2. Who had presided over the 3rd Buddhist
council held during Ashoka's time at Patliputra?
3. In which Major Rock Edict of Ashoka
the appointment of Dhammamahamatras is mentioned?
Rock Edict IX
Rock Edict IV
4. Seven fold division of Mauryan society
is mentioned by?
5. In 1837 who has deciphered
Davanampriya Piyadassi as Ashoka?
Dr. Asko Parpola
6. Which inscription of Ashoka mentions
about the taxation system under Mauryas?
Minor Rock Edicts
Rummindai Pillar Inscription
7. Which Ashokan Inscription is
8. Apart from Ashoka, one of his
successors had also adopted the title of Davanampriya?